The start of the event is in Ingleton in the field behind the Community Centre at 8.30 am sharp. All entrants are expected to check in between 6.00 am and 8.00 am on the morning of the event.
The event starts, Ingleton
The event finish , Threshfield
- The start of the event is in Ingleton in the field behind the Community Centre at 8.30 am sharp.
- All entrants are expected to check in between 6.00 am and 8.00 am on the morning of the event.
- The route takes the entrants up Ingleborough, down to the Hill Inn and up Whernside (two of the famous Yorkshire Dales Three Peaks Walk).
- From the summit of Whernside the route drops down into Kingsdale then up over Gragareth and Great Coum and down into the picturesque Dales village of Dent.
- Next Blea Moor is traversed and the route drops the entrant back into Dentdale at Stonehouse.
- The route then leaves Dentdale behind and climbs to the summit of Great Knoutberry before dropping down to cross the Ingleton to Hawes road at Redshaw.
- Next the route climbs Snaizeholme, crosses to Dodd Fell, and meets the Hawes to Kettlewell road at Fleet Moss.
- The entrants are then directed down the road to Yockenthwaite and up via Chapel Moor to Cray then up to Buckden Pike, and down (slightly) to Park Rash above Kettlewell; this is the last roadside checkpoint.
- The final leg takes the entrant across the top of the hills to the east of Wharfedale, drops down into the village of Grassington then crosses the river Wharfe to finish at the Upper Wharfedale County Secondary School, Threshfield.